Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easy Mobile Photo Editing

I had to Tweet about Adobe showing off their Photoshop for iPad.  I am in no way a serious photoshop user, in fact I often retreat to the much friendlier Fireworks.  It has a lot less to offer than Photoshop, but for what I do, webish stuff, it does the trick.

I was trolling the Droid Marketplace a while back and came across Photoshop Express for Droid (there is also an iPhone/iPad App available, iTunes it!) and this little app is quite powerful.  It helps me when I am posting pictures that I capture with my droid and make it look like I might almost have a clue to taking a picture, which I admittedly don't, but its nice feel like I know what I am doing.

If you haven't tried it out yet, I highly recommend giving it a look, it is Free, yes Free, which any photoshop user would appreciate that price, and most everyone would approve of a quality free app.

No comments:

Post a Comment